We're looking for international student homestay hosts in your community.
Get 24x7 support, a generous allowance to offset expenses, and special health & safety training
When you make the decision to host international students, you make a lasting contribution.
Positively shape their understanding of the world and its people, make life-long friendships and learn something new every day.
To your community
International students enhance the classroom and community experience of all Canadians, and help support and grow existing programs.
To the student
Provide a healthy, caring environment for students to learn and help them fall in love with your community and Canada.
Why choose Canada Homestay Network?
Family-run, non-profit, Canadian business
Short- & long-term stays
Generous allowance to offset expenses
Since 1995, the Canada Homestay Network (CHN) has helped tens of thousands of students find a home away from home in Canada. Over the years we’ve earned a unique reputation for client satisfaction, based on common values, successful experiences, and the highest professional standards in the industry.
Your family can benefit from hosting students
The Canada Homestay Network provides cultural and first-language support to hosts and their students 24×7, a generous allowance to help offset expense and the opportunity to bring the world to your front door!
What you provide:
- Flexible meal options: Full board (3 meals / day), half board (breakfast & dinner), bed & breakfast, or no meals (just room)
- Utilities including laundry and internet
- A private bedroom, desk and closet
- A patient, caring, and friendly home atmosphere
- The same guidance and attention you would want for one of your loved ones travelling overseas!